There are five units of NSS in SDAM College which run under the guidance of five programme officers, rendering service to society. NSS Department organizes Ten one day NSS Campsas regular activity each year. National Youth Day, Republic Bay. International Women Day. world Health Day. World Environment Day. World No Tobacco Day. World Population Day, Sadhbhawna Divas. NSS Day. Blood donation are also celebrated, Grants are received from various resources.
· Tree plantation done at Govt. Sr. Sec. School Jharoli by NSS Dept. of Shanti Devi Arya Mahila College Dinanagar.
· NSS and Youth welfare department of SDAM College Dinanagar celebrated International women's day on 8th March 2019. Dr. Swaraj Grover was the chief guest and the social worker Manju was the special guest of the day.
· NSS Department of SDAM College organized an educational trip to celebrate 100 years of Jalianwala bagh Masscare at Amritsar on 10th April 2019.
· World No Tobacco Day was celebrated by NSS and NCC Departments on 31st May.
· NSS Deptt. of SDAM College Dinanagar organized Summer Internship Camp at Sahowal on 24th July 2019.
· Science and NSS Department celebrated "World nature conservation day" on 28th July 2019 during which declamation contest was organized and winners were awarded prizes by principal Mrs. Ratna Sharma.
· NSS & NCC Deptt. of SDAM College Dinanagar pays homage to the Martyrs of Kargil on Kargil Vijay Diwas(1999-2019)
· Tree plantation done by NSS Dept. of Shanti Devi Arya Mahila College Dinanagar.
· 25 volunteers along with NSS program officers Mrs Sangeeta Malhotra and Mrs Deepak Jyoti under the able guidance of Principal Mrs Ratna Sharma celebrated Rakshabandhan at BSF Head Quarters Gurdaspur.
· Sadbhawna Diwas was celebrated by NSS Department of SDAM College Dinanagar on 20th August in order to encourage national and international peace and harmony.
· NSS Department of SDAM college celebrated World Senior Citizens Day on 21st August.
· NSS Deptt. of SDAM collgege Dinanagar did the tree plantation under the able guidance of Principal Mrs. Ratna Sharma at adopted village Vadda Sahowal with the help of Village Sarpanch Mrs. Sulakhani Devi.
· Science and NSS departments of SDAM college, Dinanagar organized blood group determination camp on 10/9/2019.
· Home Science and NSS Dept under IQAC celebrated Poshan Maah on 14th September by organising lectures on Iron Deficiency Anemia and Role of Calcium in maintaining health of women . Ms Minna Bagga specialist in Nutrition and Dietetics from S R Govt college Amritsar and Mrs Guljeet kaur Sr Dietitian from Fortis Escort Hospital, Amritsar were the main speakers.
· NSS and Science departments of SDAM College Dinanagar, organized extension lecture on " jal Shakti abhiyan" dated 18/9/2019 under water conservation compaign and swachhta pakhwada under the guidance of MHRD, govt of India. The resource person was Prof. Dr. Anish dua, department of zoology, GNDU, Amritsar
· NSS Department celebrated International Older Persons Day on 1st October with inmates of Oldage Home, Gurdaspur.
· NSS department organized chetna rally on 10th October 2019 in villages talwandi, tango shah, Shaadi pur, alikhan and requested the people not to burn the parali/ stubble and made them aware about the harmful effects of burning stubble like environmental pollution etc.
· Red Ribbon Club and NSS Department of Shanti Devi Arya Mahila College Dinanagar under the supervision and guidance of Principal Mrs. Ratna Sharma organised seminar on Drug Abuse.
· NSS and NCC Department took pledge on Rashtriya Ekta Diwas on 31st october2019.
· NSS and NCC Department of SDAM College Dinanagar celebrated constitution day.Poster making, Slogan writing and quiz competition organized on this day
· 7 Days NSS Camp started at Shanti Devi Aarya Mahila College Dinanagar. On first day cleanliness drive was started and health check up camp was organised.On 2nd day of NSS Camp One week Stitching Training was started for village girls at adopted village Vadda Sahowal by Home Science Dept .Dheeyan Di lohri was celebrated at Adopted Village on 3rd day of NSS camp. 15 Girl who were having their first lohri were invited along with their mothers and local villagers on Lohri Celebration Program.