Staff Nominations and Achievements:
· The college runs under the able stewardship of Mrs.Ratna Sharma. Mrs.Ratna Sharma is Member, Academic Council, GNDU Amritsar, Member of Faculty of language P.G and U.G, GNDU Amritsar, Member of NSS Advisory Committee.
· Dr. Parabjit Kaur is Member Faculty of languages, Member of Board of Studies GNDU, Amritsar for the period 1-7-2016 to 30-06-2018.
· Dr. Sushma Gupta Member, Faculty of Life Sciences, GNDU, Amritsar for the period 1-7-2016 to 30-06-2018.
· Dr. Kulwinder Kaur Cheena is Member, Faculty of languages GNDU, Amritsar for period 1-7-2016 to 30-06-2018.
· Dr. Maneeta Kahlon is Member, Faculty of Languages GNDU, Amritsar for period 1-7-2016 to 30-06-2018.
· Mrs. Sangeeta Malhotra is Member, Faculty of Science GNDU, Amritsar for period 1-7-2016 to 30-06-2018.
· Dr. Reena Talwar is Member, Board of Studies in the subject of Sanskrit (UG) GNDU, Amritsar, for period 1-7-2016 to 30-06-2018.
· Mrs. Parveen Saini is Member, College Development Council, GNDU, Amritsar for period 1-7-2016 to 30-06-2018.
· Mrs. Randeep Dhoot is Member, faculty of Arts & Social sciences, GNDU Amritsar for period 1-7-2016 to 30-06-2018.
· Mrs. Deepak Jyoti is Member, Faculty of Engineering & Technology, GNDU,Amritsar for period 1-7-2016 to 30-06-2018.
· Mrs. Jyoti Saini is Member, Faculty of Sciences, GNDU, Amritsar for period 1-7-2016 to 30-06-2018.
· Mrs. Neenu Sharma, Member, Faculty of Economics & Business, GNDU, Amritsar for period 1-7-2016 to 30-06-2018.
Apart from teaching whole heartedly, our faculty believes in enhancement of their career by pursuing research projects and by attending seminars symposia, workshops, conference, GOC and Refresher courses. We have successfully organized 42 national & international conferences sponsored by UGC/NAAC/ICSSR/DST/UNCSCO/and Punjab Govt. /HRD Govt. of India till date.
Profile of our faculty
The college runs under the able stewardship of Principal Mrs. Ratna Sharma. She has been honored with accolades and bouquets by various organizations. She has been chosen and was invited in various institutions as Resource Person in various conferences and workshops. Very recently she has been awarded "Award of Excellence" by Bharat Vikas Parishad on 10th Nov, 2017
Dr. Parabjit Kaur:
· Book: Sheikh Farid Bani: Chetna te Parvah, Ravi Sahit Parkashan, Amritsar.
· Papers in Books:
· Paper: 'Maut Ali Babe di: Samajik Sarokar' in Dr.Raminder Kaur edited book "Ajit Kaur da kahani Sangarh Maut Ali Babe di' Path Sang Samvad', Ravi Sahit Parashan, Amritsar 2017.
· Paper: "Vihari sadi de novel Baba Nodh Singh da Vidha Shastri Adhyan" in Dr.Harchand Singh Bedi, edited book "Bhai Vir Singh Sahit Chintan". Khalsa Tract Society, Chief Khalsa Dewan, Amritsar 2017.
· Paper: "Joginder Singh de Novel Sabha, Jita Bajia Da Samaj Sabhayachark Adhyan" in Dr.Gurbir Singh Brar, edited book "Dr. Joginder Singh Kairon di Birtant Jugat", K.G. Graphics, Amritsar, 2017.
· Dr. Parabjit Kaur edited, Magazines, Bhasha te Sahit- 2016, Bhasha te Sahit -2017 of Punjabi Dept. of SDAM College, Dinanagar.
· Paper Presentation: "Guru Nanak Bani: Samajik Samanta" paper will be presented at Guru Nanak Studies, GNDU, Amritsar on 22nd Nov, 2017.
Dr.Kulwinder Kaur Chheena:
· "Jewel of India Award" for intellectual people, the award ceremony shall be held on 10 Jan, 2018 at Goa. (By achieves publishing house, New Delhi.)
· International Status Award for Talented Personalities with Medal (The award presentation ceremony shall be held on 9 Feb, 2018 at Bankok (Thailand).
· One Book: 'Majhe De Lakgeet: Manovigyanik Adheyan' Unistar International Publishers, Chandigarh, 2017.
· Research Papers: 4 Research papers published in various Research journals and one research paper published in a book.
· Extension Lecture: Lecture delivered on topic ' Parvasi Punjabi Sahit: Ithasik Perpekh' at HKMV Dhariwal, Aug, 2017
Dr. Reena Talwar:
· Publication of Paper : "Women Entrepreneurship and the opportunity to promote Development and business" in the book 'Rural Development for Inclusive Growth in Punjab' edited by Dr. Rama Gandotra published by present publishing corporation, New Delhi. ISBN-978-81-8342-422-6 in 2017
Mrs. Randeep Dhoot:
· Award: Awarded Red Cross Award on 8th May, 2017 by Mr. Avinash Rai Khanna (Vice Chairman of Indian Red Cross Society, Delhi) at DAV College of Education, Hoshiarpur.
· Publication of Paper: "The Grassroot reality Women Role in Politics" in journal 'Indian Journal of Research. ISSN-2250-1991.
Dr. Anjna Malhotra:
Dr. Anjna Malhotra presented her research paper on transformation of education in India in NAAC sponsored national seminar on academic and administrative audit in higher education institutions held at DAV college Jalandhar on 19-20 January 2018.
Mrs. Neenu Sharma:
· Publications: Co-authored a book entitled “Functional Management” with
o ISBN 81 -91017 – 44 – X
· Co-authored a book entitled “Consumer Behaviour” with
o ISBN: 978 – 93 – 272 – 7977 – 1
· Published paper in Journal “ Recent trends in Economics and Information Technology” on the topic “Green Marketing” (ISBN 978-93-83039-99-9)
· Published paper in Journal “Ambedkar’s Vision of Present India” on the topic “Relevance of the ideas of Ambedkar in present scenario”.
· Published paper in Journal “ Rural development for inclusive growth in Punjab” on the topic “Together we grow: Financial Inclusion” (ISBN 978-81-8342-422-6)
Dr. Poonam Mahajan:
· Participated in a seminar on "use of medicinal plants available in distt.pathankot" held at AB college of pharmacy, Pathankot on 28th Aug, 2017.
Mrs. Sonam Gupta:
· Completed a 6 months course work for PhD.
· Organized a Seminar on “Career Preferences and Achievement Motivation: Issues and Challenges.” in SDAM College, Dinanagar on 16th September 2017.
· Organized a Workshop on “Personality Analysis” in SDAM College, Dinanagar on 14th October 2017.
· Presented paper in the 18th APG Meet and International Conference in Lovely Professional Universityon “Importance of Psycho-Social Care during Disaster” on 28th October 2017.
Ms. Jagdish Kaur:
· Published Paper: "Gulam Farid Di Kav Kala" in Madhkalin Punjabi Sahit Adhiyan Te Adhiyapan.
· "Pagdandiya: Ek Adhiyan" in Bhasha te SahitAnk -3 ,"Veeh Hazar Meel Lambi Desh Kaal Yatra: Vishagat Adhiyan" in Bhasha te Sahit Ank-5 -2017, edited by Dr.Parabjit Kaur.
Dr. Dimpal Sharma:
· Honour: "Samman Patter" got Shri Mati Sarbti Devi Girdhari Lal Sihag Sahitya Samman 16th Sept, 2017 by Gugan Ram Educational And social Welfare Society, Bohal.
· Elected: "Member of Rashriya Slahakar" Smiti in the Gugan Ram Educational And Social Wlefare Society, Bohal.
· Published Paper: Anuvad" Ka Sawroop" in book tittled Anuvad k vivd Aayan, Kanpur: Vidhya Parkashan, 2017.
· Published Poems: in Dainik Pardesh, Bohal and Sarv Bhasha Bulletin, Newpaper.
· Participation in Seminar: Seminar held under the department of Hindi (Hindi Mahavidhalaya) on the contribution translation in the Progress of Hindi on 22nd July, 2017.
of India and organised by Shanti Devi Arya Mahila College,Dinanagar in October and November 2016.